Czech Golf Federations is looking for the future HEAD Coach
Petr Šavrda, Pátek 31. července 2020
CGF Sport Committee invites the tender for the future CGF Head Coach. The coach who will start the job from the 2020/2021 season in the tight cooperation with current CGF Head Coach Staffan Gunnar Johansson and become the full CGF Head Coach from the 2021/2022 season.
CZECH GOLF FEDERATION IS LOOKING FOR
THE FUTURE CGF HEAD COACH
CGF Sport Committee invites the tender for the future CGF Head Coach. The coach who will start the job from the 2020/2021 season in the tight cooperation with current CGF Head Coach Staffan Gunnar Johansson and become the full CGF Head Coach from the 2021/2022 season. The main reason for this type of process is to keep and provide the maximum of continuity of the conception and leading.
- The member of Czech or any other European PGA
- Golf Professional A licence or similar licence from abroad
- High school diploma or higher education
- English language level B2
- Basic driving licence
- a fundamental limitation of own golf teaching
- experiences with elite players coaching (minimum 5 years)
- experiences with international golf
- experiences with golf measuring devices TrackMan, BodiTrak, SAM PuttLab and the ability to analyze and work with measured data
- lecturer of Czech PGA (current or future)
- hard-working attitude
- time flexibility and willingness to travel and work during weekends
- well organized and conceptual work
- basic work on PC (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- leadership, the ability to delegate and control the work
- team player, enthusiasm and energy
- willingness to self-educate and cooperate on the education of other coaches
- accepting of the responsibility
- to have the vision, be loyal and desire to move Czech golf forward
- working with the elite Czech amateurs and professionals
- cooperation with experienced head coach
(one year of co-leading)
- significant working time (first year 100 to 150 days, from the second year 200 to 250 days - the combination of office work and fieldwork)
- appropriate financial conditions including a bonus system of achieved goals
- 1-year contract with the option for 3 more years
- tight cooperation with CGF sport director
- participation on the conception of performance golf and CGF Training system
- participation in CGF coaches selection
- leading of CGF coaches‘ team
- position in the CGF Sport Committee
The expected beginning of the function is October 2020.
If you are interested, please send a tender by email to CGF Sport director Mr Petr Savrda, email@example.com, no later than 31st August 2020. The tender will include the coach’s CV and a short cover letter.
Selected tenderers will be invited for a personal interview.
CGF Sport director