Staffan Johansson (Sweden)
- Main CGF coach since 1 January 2018
- Johansson became CGF Training Programme consultant on 1 August 2017
- Ten years’ experience as assistant to the Swedish national team (1991 – 1999)
- Main coach to the Icelandic national team between 2000 and 2008 and the Finnish national team between 2009 and 2016
- Former personal coach of European Tour winners Anders Forsbrand and Oskar Henningsson. It was Henningsson who won his first European Tour title at Moravia Silesia Open in the Czech Republic.
- Helped the Finnish national team seize ten international championship medals and several victories in the Nordic League as well as the Challenge Tour during the course of his last engagement with said national team
- most impressive player coached by Staffan Johansson - Pierre Fulkes - thee wins on European Tour (Volvo Masters, France and Scottish) as well as runner up in the World Match Play and member of the winning Ryyder Cup team at Belfry 2002
- David Carter (U18, Boys)
- Petr Němeček (U18, Girls)
- Jan Mergl, Ladislav Trubač (Region West A)
- Marek Nový, Jaroslav Krejcar (Region West B)
- Ondřej Špůr (Region East A)
- Petr Moučka, Václav Raška (Region East B)
- The CGF has four conditioning coaches:
The main CGF conditioning coach is Milan Mojžíš, who is further helped by conditioning coaches Svatopluk Býma, Roman Čech and Jaroslav Pallas.